Do they look like real eggs and bacon? Hope so! I saw the idea/recipe in the Family Fun magazine in the April Fool's foods part. Thought it looked cute to send to school for Jackson's class for snack on April Fool's Day! Of course, Kristen wanted to take it to her class, too, so now I've got to double the quantity. But the eggs are melted white chocolate chips with an m&m in the middle, and the bacon is tootsie rolls and caramel! I don't usually get into the April Fool's stuff, but I thought it might be cute and it didn't seem too time consuming!
But before I could tackle the eggs and fakin',
I had to crea
te Jacob's Easter hat for his Easter parade at school tomorrow. Yikes. Was NOT inspired before, during or after creating it, but fortunately, he's 3 and really doesn't care! But here's how it turned out, he thinks he's an Easter cowboy!
Hopefully he doesn't look too goofy!
I saw the eggs and fakin' in the Family Fun magazine, too! I have a subscription. Do you?
ReplyDeleteThat's the cutest Easter cowboy I've ever seen!! :)
I do have a subscription; Kristen was selling magazines as part of her fall fundraiser, and I thought I'd give it a try. I like it!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I tried on his hat, but I'm just not that original! I can copy something or follow a recipe, but coming up with something on my own? Not so much.