

Friday, the K4 from SBEC visited the Sharpe Planetarium at the Pink Palace. Not a great photo taking opportunity, but here's a couple of pictures. One is Jackson waiting in line with his cousin Carter. And another is Jackson in front of whatever the big projection thing in the middle of the room is called! He had a good time, it was "cool!" He wanted Jeremey to come home from AL so he could ask him if he had any binoculars that he could use to look up at the stars once it was dark.
Yesterday, Jeremey decided to begin to teach the boys (and me, for whatever reason) how to handle a gun! So he got out a BB gun, and Jackson absolutely loved it! Jacob shot once, then ran off to play on the swingset. I shot enough for Jeremey to let me stop, I hit the target so I guess he was satisfied. I am just not that interested! Kristen was at my IL's house, the thought of her behind any firearm is a little frightening!

So sorry to hear about Harley! I'd be willing to lend you Sauji- permanently.
ReplyDeleteHey - um no, thanks! Kristen would absolutely love that, but I'm pretty confident Jeremey would not! She wants (badly) a little inside dog that she can play with, but her daddy wants the big outside dog, so we'll see who wins!!
ReplyDelete