Monday, June 7, 2010

Missing my friend . . .

Ever have one of those days? Where you feel completely alone? I know I'm not alone, how could I feel that way with 3 little people constantly needing something? Hearing 'mommy, mommy, mommy' over and over? But sometimes you just feel like that's all you are. I know I've been blessed with the 3, but every now and then, can I not be me, too? That was one of the best things about my friend, she was actually my friend. And I was her friend, I tried to be a good one to her. She always had time for me, never acted like I was bothering her (and I know I had to occasionally ). Actually acted like she wanted to be around me! Her absence has left a huge whole in my life, as I know she has in others, a bigger hole in several, so I know I should quit my whining, but some days, that absence just gets to me. Thinking of all that we did, and all that we should have gotten to do. And all those things that happen, that I used to pick up the phone and tell her, because she would 'get it.' I can still hear her responses to those things, but it's just not the same.

Just miss her. And I needed to talk about it. To two of the people who have an even larger whole in their lives.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment