Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How is this possible?

Jacob is 4!!!!!!!!!! I was able to do something different for his birthday this year; he's all about Monster Trucks right now, and it was just my luck that Monster Jam was here at the FedEx Forum on his actual birth day! So on Saturday, Jacob, Jackson and I took three of Jacob's friends and their mommies to Chick-fil-a and then to MONSTER JAM! From left to right, it's Addison, Jacob, Eli, and Brady (and Eli's mom)! I think everyone had fun! The boys got autographs from Prowler and Mopar Magic in the pits before the show, but we got there too late to get any of the others.
We saw Maximum Destruction win the Freestyle portion,
And Stone Crusher win the racing portion!
And then Sunday, it was pizza, cake and pinata time with the cousins! Jacob was nice enough to share his birthday weekend with his Daddy, who I'm sure was thrilled with his 37th birthday being Monster truck themed!
(yes, those are Monster Jam pajamas Jacob has on. He's got 3 pairs of monster truck pj's, and if none of those are clean, he'll bypass wearing pj's to bed! can we say 'Obsessed?'

1 comment:

  1. Looks like everyone had a great time! Hmm, we almost bought PJ's; guess it's a good thing we didn't.

    ReplyDelete