Because yesterday, Jacob decided he wanted to be orange. Not as in the fruit, but as in the color. As in I picked him up from summer camp yesterday, and noticed the tops of both of his legs, from his knees to way above his shorts line, had orange marker scribbles all over them. Upon further investigation, I found that his stomach and chest were also covered with orange marker scribbles. I figure he's either really fast with that crayola marker, or it took a while for someone to notice what he was doing! I asked him why he colored on himself, and his response was . . .
"Because I wanted to be orange."
Well, okay. What's the response to that? I just tried to explain to him last night while I'm scrubbing him that we only color on paper, not our bodies. Reiterated that fact this morning. We'll see what's happened today!
(sorry, no pictures, too flustered yesterday to get that far)
That is so funny!!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDelete