Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Weekend Fun

Haven't posted in a while, so I thought I'd put some pictures up from all the time we spent outside over the Memorial Day weekend. Saturday morning, Jackson had his fifth tee ball game, he's loving it! All I can say is 'thank goodness' the tee ball experience is not a repeat of the soccer experience (x2)! Let's just say David Beckham has nothing to fear from Jackson! Now, Jacob, maybe, we'll see come this fall!

We grabbed Brenna before Jackson's game, so afterwards, we headed south to Hernando for some water fun! Our water digs aren't quite as nice as Brenna's, but Jamey needed to keep the house clean for a showing later in the afternoon! I think they all had fun!Thanks Jamey for letting Kristen spend the night, and hang out on Sunday! She had a good time!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job Jack! Love the pics- especially the swing pic. Thanks for having Brenna on Saturday- she had a great time!

    ReplyDelete