Remember those? Well, our friend Brenna spent the night last Friday night, and had never done them, so I bought a couple of kits for her, Kristen and Jackson to do. They loved watching them through the oven door, squabbling over who was hogging the window!
Came over from Kim's blog to check y'all out and so glad I did. It's so neat to see and hear others and their relations with Michelle (sweet, precious lady). And she was so right...spot on...everyone who reads the BamaFansInRebelLand blog would love to read yours too!
ReplyDeleteSo, good job for starting you a blog....and I'm certain Michelle is doing a happy dance in heaven each time you make a new post!
Shrinky Dinks...LOVED THEM as a kid! Haven't thought about them in years, maybe even decades. I need to get my kids a set to do as well!! Too cool, and I totally remember pressing my nose to the glass of the oven door as hard as I could to watch the amazement!!